Develop digital capability & literacy for you and your team – organisation-wide
We’re all about sharing information and developing digitally literate teams. So our digital mentoring & training programs are a direct exchange of knowledge – from us to you.
Everybody is doing it, but are you doing it right?
One of biggest problem we used to encounter in the non-profit sector – at organisations of all types and sizes and at every level of experience – was a lack of understanding about digital and what it can do for your supporters.
And while we’re happy to see that digital has finally found a solid foothold across the sector, we still see organisations floundering because of:
- A lack of in-house digital resources & literacy;
- Not knowing core digital metrics & how to measure success;
- Lack of understanding of how to diversify & use different channels;
- Just not knowing how or where to begin, or;
- Doing some good stuff in digital, but not knowing how to optimise
We’re on a mission to turn every fundraiser into a digital champion.
We love what we do at Parachute Digital.
And even more than what we do, we love arming the wonderful organisations we work with, with all the know-how and practical skills to feel confident in digital fundraising, campaigning & marketing.
We offer mentoring & training for non-profit organisations to educate and inspire their teams. We come to you and design training specific to your individual needs. If you’re already working with us, we can also build in mentoring sessions to transfer knowledge & upskill your team members.
Build your team’s digital marketing skills
Our mentoring & training is tailored & practical, with a lot of exercises and real time demonstrations for how to implement what you’re learning for your organisation – immediately.
- Tailored training in digital for all teams that want to build their capabilities to drive online initiatives. This can be in-house or Skype training sessions for your team in specific areas such as Facebook Advertising, PPC & SEM, or Search Engine Optimisation, or it can be one-on-one mentoring and training.
- Project mentoring sessions during a project we are working on together, so you can better understand metrics, benchmarks & metrics of success to optimise your digital campaigns independently.
We want non-profit organisations to understand the digital space better and start to leverage it – confidently & independently.